January Newsletter Competition - Name our horse and WIN tickets to all four family days in 2019
For 2019 we have a new racehorse, a 2 year old Bay Filly who is Miss Inga Sock’s little sister. She is currently learning all about how to be a racehorse but we need your help to find her a name. Miss Inga Sock was perfectly named having 3 white socks and one chestnut leg while another sister was named Miss Elsa, taking inspiration from her dad Frozen Power. We would be keen to follow the Miss theme so have a look at her photo and pedigree in the club horse section of the website and see what fantastic names you can come up with. Remember, it must be 18 characters or under including spaces.
The child who submits the chosen name will WIN a family ticket* to all four family days this year.
To enter send your suggested names to email@example.com with your name and age in the body of the text and Horse Name in the subject line. Closing date January 25th 2019.
*Family ticket includes admission for 2 adults, accompanied children admitted free.
- No purchase necessary.
- No cash alternative is available and all prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Tickets are not for resale and can not be used for commercial use or use in further promotions.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize is available on request, but in the event of the advertised prize being unavailable we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Employees of Ascot Racecourse and any company associated with specific promotion, and their families, are not eligible to enter.
- Proof of sending email is not proof of our receipt of your entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed.
- The closing date is as per competitions page on the website.
- Winners will be formally notified within 7 days of closing date. Only the winners will be contacted personally.
- The prize may not be transferred to any other person.
- The prize must be collected, if appropriate, within one month of notification.
- Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
- Winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
- Winners agree to keep confidential any knowledge about Ascot Racecourse, its business and its personnel received by them as a result of the free prize draw.
- No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details supplied.
- Use of false name or address, i.e. name, by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. All entrants will be notified by e-mail. Ascot Racecourse can only reply to the e-mail address supplied and can not be responsible for any change of e-mail address.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entering implies acceptance of these rules.
- The prize winners will be selected at random by the judges or by Ascot Racecourse. Their decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Ascot Racecourse will not pass your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding your prize if necessary.
- The Promoter is Ascot Racecourse, Ascot, Berkshire SL5 7JX