Colts and Fillies Terms and Conditions
- The club horse is solely owned by an independent party and membership to the Colts & Fillies club does not give any ownership or rights relating to the club horse.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for their children when attending the racecourse or any Colts and Fillies trips, we accept no liability for any harm or injury caused when attending the racecourse or any Colts and Fillies trips, unless directly caused by our negligence.
- Upon reaching the age of 18, members are considered out of the required age and will have their memberships revoked.
- We may upload a photo or video taken on a raceday or trip to this website, no names will be attached to these meaning no individual will be identifiable. Please contact us if you do not want photos or videos of your child to be included.
- Membership of the Colts & Fillies club does not entitle you to attend every Colts and Fillies event. Where attendance is limited, attendees will be drawn at random, please see entry details for each event.
- A separate set of Terms and Conditions are applicable for the Colts and Fillies Competitions. These can be found here.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.