To win a family ticket* to the Firework Spectacular Family Raceday answer this question:
At the Firework Spectacular Family Raceday what school can you enrol in to learn a trick or two?
Need a clue? Have a look at the latest edition of Turftalk - our Club newsletter - or the events section of the website.
Send you answer to [email protected] with Win Tickets in the subject line and your name, address and age in the body of the text. The winner will be drawn at random on 18th October 2021 and notified by email.
*Family ticket includes 2 x adult tickets, up to four accompanied children under 18 are admitted free.
- All prizes from our Competitions are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No cash alternatives or alternative prizes are available on request, but in the event of the advertised prize being unavailable we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Tickets won are not for resale and cannot be used for commercial use or use in further promotions.
- Employees of Ascot Racecourse and any company associated with a specific promotion, and their families, are not eligible to enter.
- Proof of sending email is not proof of our receipt of your entry.
- We accept no responsibility for any entries that are lost or delayed.
- The closing date is as per the competitions page on the website or date on the email or newsletter.
- Winners will be formally notified within 7 days of closing date. Only the winners will be contacted personally.
- The prize must be collected, if appropriate, within one month of notification.
- Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
- Winners agree that they may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
- Winners agree to keep confidential any knowledge about Ascot Racecourse, its business and its personnel received by them as a result of the competition or free prize draw.
- We accept no responsibility for supplying inaccurate prize details.
- Use of false name or address, i.e. name, by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. All entrants will be notified by e-mail. Ascot Racecourse can only reply to the e-mail address supplied and cannot be responsible for any change of e-mail address.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- The prize winners will be selected based on the entry criteria for competitions, or at random for prize draws by the judges or by Ascot Racecourse. Their decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the final decision.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Ascot Racecourse will not pass your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding your prize if necessary.
- The Promoter is Ascot Racecourse, Ascot, Berkshire SL5 7JX